Wednesday 5 January 2011

The scribbling begins!

"Hello everyone!"
I have alwase wanted to do something like this and now finally it has begun.

Well now; my name is Tom, im 18 years of age and i am a university student. The purpose of this blog is to have it as a sort of 'website' for myself and a place to advertise my short stories which i hope to sell to you via the internet in pdf form and i hope to share a few free ones with you too and i hope you will enjoy them as much as i enjoy writing them.
As a full time university student, updating the website... sorry ... blog may seem to be a bit slow as i have lots of slightly more boring things to scribble like essays and essays and ... essays... and as i am a drama student there are plenty of rehearsals to do too.
Back to the stories. My short stories are usually three pages long minimum. The subject is usually focused on a small conflict like a skirmish or a dungeon bash but there is nothing more i like than a huge battle so some of them will be included too. Historical and fantasy writings are my main genres so my apologies to you sci fi lovers out there but you may be dissapointed.
Ok then, now i need to contact a website about making my stuff commercial and we are away!

I almost forgot, a little something for anyone who wishes for a little read.
A short story entitled; 'The night of the cabbages' (click the link below)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C3QOTJ8Q

Cheers folks!

1 comment: